Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Growing up too fast...

There are days that I just sit back and stare at my kids. Then they ask me, "why do you keeping looking at me?" I reply, "because you are just growing in front of my eyes." Where does the time go and why does it go so fast? I can't believe that in a couple of months my first baby will be ten years old! Wow!!

We are going to be taking a trip to Liverpool in a couple of weeks and when we told Bryce he was thrilled because this is his favorite football team (soccer) here in England. We are going to take a tour of the stadium and he is counting down the days.

4 comments:

Wonderfully Made..... Psalm 139:14 said...

Yay it looks great. Danny keeps asking when Bryce is coming back.

Janel Woodin said...

Bryce - I love your pictures! You are growing up way too fast!! We can't wait for you to come back home :)

Grandpa said...

Bryce, Mom is right you are growing up too fast and Grandma and I are very proud of all of you.
We can't wait until all of you are back home. love and kisses Grandam and Grandpa.

Holli said...

love these pictures!! especially the one of him looking down. Great job!!
and I HATE THAT KIDS GROW UP TO FAST!!!