Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update:

We had a wonderful weekend in London and also in Lego land. I will post pictures and tell you all what we did as soon as I get this family under control. What I mean by that is.........all three kids including myself got a fever yesterday and we are not feeling the greatest. I guess if we are going to get sick at least we are all doing it together instead of one person at a time. This is really when I miss home because I know that our moms would come and save the day!! They are truly the best at stepping in and helping us get through rough times. Miss you and love you both!!

3 comments:

Adventures Abroad said...

Sorry to hear that you've been sick. It must be going around. Jasmine just had a fever Sunday night also. Hope you are all on the mend.

Wonderfully Made..... Psalm 139:14 said...

O so sorry. to hear that Tell Tyler Congrats. That is so special.

Amy said...

That is definitely not fun. I hope you all get to feeling better very soon.